Publications

Papers

홈  >  Publications  >  Papers
9 Heterologous Expression of an Alginate Lyase from Streptomyces sp. ALG-5 in Escherichia coli and its Use for Preparation of the Magnetic Nanoparticle-Immobilized Enzymes
Shin, J. W.; Choi, S. H.; Kim, D. E.; Kim, H. S.; Lee, J.-H.; Lee, I. S.; Lee, E. Y.*
Bioprocess Biosyst. Eng. 2010, 34, 113-119
 DOWNLOAD LINK
8 Hollow Silica Nanosphere Having Functionalized Interior Surface with Thin Manganese Oxide Layer: Nanoreactor Framework for Size-Selective Lewis Acid Catalysis
Anisur, M. D.; Shin, J. M.; Choi, H. H.; Yeo, K. M.; Kang, E. J.*; Lee, I. S.*
J. Mater. Chem. 2010, 20, 10615-10621 (Highlighted as a Cover Feature)
 DOWNLOAD LINK
7 Magnetically recyclable nanocatalyst systems for the organic reactions
Lim, C. W.*; Lee, I. S.*
Nano Today 2010, 5, 412-434 (Invited review paper)
LINK
6 Functional Expression and Magnetic Nanoparticle-based Immobilization of a Protein-Engineered Marine Fish Epoxide Hydrolase of Mugil Cephalus for Enantioselective Hydrolysis of Racemic Styrene Oxide
Choi, S. H.; Kim, H. S.; Lee, I. S.; Lee, E. Y.*
Biotechnol. Lett. 2010, 32, 1685-1691
 DOWNLOAD LINK
5 Unexplored Thermal Transformation Behavior of Two-Dimensionally Bound Gadolinium Hydroxide Layers: Fabrication of Oriented Crystalline Films of Gadolinium Oxychloride Nanosheets Suitable for the Multicolor Luminescence with Color Tunability
Yoon, Y.-S.; Byeon, S.-H.*; Lee, I. S.*
Adv. Mater. 2010, 22, 3272–3276
 DOWNLOAD LINK
4 Ultraefficient separation and sensing of mercury and methylmercury ions in drinking water by using aminonaphthalimide-functionalized Fe3O4@SiO2 core/shell magnetic nanoparticles
Park, M.; Seo, S.; Lee, I. S.*; Jung, J. H.*
Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 4478-4480
 DOWNLOAD LINK
3 Fabrication of a silica sphere with fluorescent and MR contrasting GdPO4 nanoparticles from layered gadolinium hydroxide
Yoon, Y.-S.; Lee, K. S.; Heo, H. J.; Lee, B.-I.; Byeon, S. H.*; Lee, J. H.*; Lee, I. S.*
Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 3654–3656 (Highlighted as a Cover Feature)
 DOWNLOAD LINK
2 Generation of Hollow MnSiO3 Nanostructures through the Solid-State Reaction of Mn3O4 and Pd/PdO Nanocrystals Dimensionally Confined within Nanosized Silica Spheres
Shin, J.; Ha, T. L.; Lee, I. S.*
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2010, 357–360
 DOWNLOAD LINK
1 Reductive Dissolution of Fe3O4 Facilitated by the Au Domain of an Fe3O4/Au Hybrid Nanocrystal: Formation of a Nanorattle Structure Composed of a Hollow Porous Silica Nanoshell and Entrapped Au Nanocrystal
Yeo, K. M.; Shin, J.; Lee, I. S.*
Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 64-66 (Highlighted as a Cover Feature and Selected as a Hot Paper)
 DOWNLOAD LINK
게시물 검색